Preparing for the forthcoming SciArt Workshop (LAB) 2017 in the US. A post-conference 2016: ‘Discovering the Deep Blue Sea’ Keck Futures funding initiative at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution with fellow collaborators (Artists & Scientists). It is going to be exciting to meet everyone again and participate in this experimental lab.
- Eleanor Gates-Stuart: Artist Australia
- Larry Pratt: Oceanographer WHOI
- Karen Wisher: Professor of Oceanography
University of Rhode Island
- Heather Spence: Marine Biologist
- Lisa D’Amour: Playwright and Co-Artistic Director
- Steven Haddock: Marine Biologist MBARI
A new work from the Orchid Research Series that originated at the Orchid Research and Development Centre at the National Cheng Kung University. This work is a tribute to the ORDC and to Professor Hong-Hwa and her team, as my orchid research experiment project and the work I currently have in progress is influenced by the innovative and experimental nature of this lab.
I am also looking for other research partners to continue the work here in Australia and Internationally.
© Eleanor Gates-Stuart