Team of Six – Artist and Scientists – 1 week of creativity and performance following on from their ‘Day in the Life’ Deep blu Sea to IMPel.
‘Thought System’ is a visual plan referencing the IMPel concept development through to production. Intensive workshop – think tank mapping ideas through experiment with materials, technology, animated sketches, lighting design, dance and script.
Preparing for the forthcoming SciArt Workshop (LAB) 2017 in the US. A post-conference 2016: ‘Discovering the Deep Blue Sea’ Keck Futures funding initiative at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution with fellow collaborators (Artists & Scientists). It is going to be exciting to meet everyone again and participate in this experimental lab.
- Eleanor Gates-Stuart: Artist Australia
- Larry Pratt: Oceanographer WHOI
- Karen Wisher: Professor of Oceanography
University of Rhode Island
- Heather Spence: Marine Biologist
- Lisa D’Amour: Playwright and Co-Artistic Director
- Steven Haddock: Marine Biologist MBARI